You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 7:57pm

Author: Okke

NS 2400 - 3D printed model

Find the differences: The two on the left are Philotrain models. Kind regards, Okke

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 3:14pm

Today the loco did make it's first test drive. NS 2413 test drive For those of you who want to see it in real life, next week during the "Spoor nul dagen" in Zutphen, it will be on the tracks. Kind regards, Okke

Monday, September 10th 2018, 10:45pm

Hello Thomas, Well, I think time will tell. But I designed the model to get it's stability when screwed together. De resin itself, it's pretty stable. The nylon has the tendency to deform if not supported, but screwed to the resin body, it's very straight. Kind regards, Okke

Monday, September 10th 2018, 10:34pm

Hello Stefan, To be honest, I have no idea how many hours are in there. I started drawing in March, and finished in I think in July? I don't really keep a log. I have nothing to do with the E103 project, I have enough projects on my own and don't want to work with others because then i have to finish stuff.... I mostly work on all kinds of projects at the same time, and when I can't find the energy to finish a project, I put it aside to restart it at a later time. I do watch the project of the E...

Monday, September 10th 2018, 6:54pm

Hello Olli and Matthias, The loco is/will be powered by 3x 20/20b Faulhaber engines, I thinks that should be more then enough. The nylon is, when you print it, not as solid as when you compare it to a "normal" piece of nylon. So in the beginning when you spraypaint it, it will suck upp the paint into the material. I used standard Motip car paint for the first baselayer on the bogies and the main frame. Next step will be drawing the wire grill on top and on both sides of the loco. I'm thinking of...

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 10:03pm

Most of my train collection encompasses German trains, mostly because you can buy them everywhere. Nothing wrong with that of course but being Dutch, I would like to be able to have some Dutch trains. Of course there is Philotrain, very exclusive, nicely detailed, but not widely available and pretty expensive. Most Philotrain models are made for display, not really for extensive driving either. Well, in my opinion there are lots of loco’s to choose from when you look at the Dutch railways. I wan...

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 5:03pm

Jahreshauptversammlung der Arge Spur 0 vom 05.05. bis 07.05.2016 in Haltern am See

Quoted from "Scooter" Sind der Bekohlungsbunker/kran u. der Kohlebansen von Detlev Neuhof? Schönes Wochenende! Helmut Hallo Helmut, hochbunker kranbrucke kran Gruß, Okke