You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Spur Null Magazin Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "roger vine" started this thread

Sunday, January 27th 2019, 4:58pm

Fire escape

I am trying to find an external fire escape for one of my buildings. Langley Models, a UK firm, produce exactly what I want (item 'F 174' on their website), but only in 00 scale. I have checked with them, but they have no plans to reproduce this in '0' scale, believing that it would be too expensive for the market.

Does anyone know of a firm that produces a similar item in '0' scale/ Etched brass would be nice, or, possibly, 3D printed.

This is fairly important as I do not really want my office workers getting away from an inferno through the escape door, only to plunge many meters to concrete paving, breaking their necks, and most other bones, in the process - sad :( .

rcmodeler

Schrankenwärter

(19)

Sunday, January 27th 2019, 8:44pm

I haven't checked Langley Models website (a direct link to the product would be nice) but if you
had a picture and some measurements maybe someone could make one for you.

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Udom (27.01.2019), roger vine (05.02.2019)

Sunday, January 27th 2019, 8:54pm

Hi Roger,

I have never seen such a kind of fire escape stairs in 0 Gauge. The only one I know are theese kits from Paul Petau:

https://www.mbpetau.de/Anlagenzubehoer/L…r--306-436.html

Best Regards

Klaus-Juergen

3 registered users thanked already.

Udom (27.01.2019), DirkausDüsseldorf (27.01.2019), roger vine (05.02.2019)

DirkausDüsseldorf

Lokomotivbetriebsinspektor

(206)

Sunday, January 27th 2019, 11:10pm

Hi Roger,

there is another, longer one available modellbahn-engl.de

one more, please scroll down to picture No 18 on this page www.scalelink.co.uk

and there is another one in different style as stairs and platforms modeltechstudios.com there are a lot more of interesting Detail Accessories in this shop. Hier gibt es eine Menge weiterer Ausstattungsdetails sowie 0 scale Figuren in diesem Shop. Speziell auch für Szenen in Häfen und auf Fischkuttern etc.. Schaut mal in Ruhe durch. :thumbup:

and twinwhistle.com

finally: www.sceneryexpress.com (out of stock) but maybe it will be available again
Viele Grüße,
Dirk :)

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "DirkausDüsseldorf" (Jan 28th 2019, 12:20am) with the following reason: ..mein Tablet schreibt schon mal Mist und steigt dann ganz aus..sorry

Udom (28.01.2019), roger vine (05.02.2019), Richtprellbock (06.02.2019)

Monday, January 28th 2019, 1:09am

Hi Roger,
what about this:

https://www.tichytraingroup.com/Shop/tab…43/Default.aspx

regards from Berlin

4 registered users thanked already.

heizer39 (28.01.2019), Udom (28.01.2019), George M (28.01.2019), roger vine (05.02.2019)

• "roger vine" started this thread

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 8:33am

fire escape

Danke sehr meine Herren.
I will look at all these very helpful responses, and see which best suits my precise needs.
Specially for 'Herr remodeler', the full contact for Langley Models is 'www.langley-models.co.uk'.

Now I must start saving lots of money for some of the models coming from LENZ this, and next, year, and the 'New Items' in 0 scale from Noch look very interesting.

Thanks again.
Roger

DirkausDüsseldorf (05.02.2019), Udom (05.02.2019), Richtprellbock (06.02.2019)