Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 16:20

Forenbeitrag von: »friulbahn«

Added site link Sorry!

Samstag, 3. März 2018, 14:07

I add my website

I add the addres of my personal webite "friulbahn WERKE". It's in italian language, but are images that speak!!! Partially is under costruction. Good vision! Ennio

Montag, 9. Oktober 2017, 20:05

Italian type F wagons

Hi to all, Ennio from Italy You can find a lot of information on italian different F type wagons in this RF special of 2009 (80 pages and a lot of photos and reduced drawings). For original FS drawings there is the possibility to buy at Fondazione FS - Roma (an A2 format complete drawing cost around 30 euro + delivery cost), at the moment is not possible to have electronic format drawings. If someone needs to have the .pdf catalogue of drawings, send me an e-mail and I will be happy to send you ...

Montag, 9. Oktober 2017, 16:05

Zitat von »BR 57« Ein wenig gelötet wird trotzdem! Es gibt viele Teile, in die Leitungen oder Stellstangen einzubringen sind. Eine Klebverbindung hat sich hier im rauen Anlagenbetrieb bisher nicht bewährt. Es kann notwendig werden, beherzt nach der Lok bzw. dem Kessel zu greifen um schwere Unfälle zu verhindern. Dafür müssen die Leitungen und Stellstangen wirklich fest sitzen. Wenn in einem Teil (Pumpe, Luftkessel, Vorwärmer etc.) Leitungen oder Stellstangen anzubringen sind, weisen die Teile m...

Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2017, 18:38

F.S. Gr. 473 - post WW I - KPEV G10

Thanks Ingo I know these pages. A big DANKE to Marco Kramer for drawings...

Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2017, 14:34

F.S. Gr. 473 - post WW I - KPEV G10

Hi to all, in the last week EXPO MODEL in Novegro (near Milan) I buy a wunder Br 57 brass kit. My objective is building an italian Gr. 473 derivated by KPEV G10 Because the arrangement of the tie rods and of brake straps were different between DR and KPEV locos: DR BR 57 < 0) 0) 0) 0) 0 - o o o KPEV G 10 < 0 (0 (0) 0) 0 - o o o I was looking for drawing of G 10 KPEV loco brake groups. Thanks in advance for any help. Ennio (

Mittwoch, 29. April 2015, 18:26

Ennio from Italy

Hi Stefan and Hi to all! I'm Ennio from Italy. "Spur null" in Italy is very uncommon! Modellers that follw this scale are considered "white fly"... Sorry but I know only few german words. Then when I partecipate ... excuse me for language mistakes. My interest are Italian Railway (Epoche III), from end of II WW to 1960. In this period in Italy there are a lot of german material (Br 55, Br 57, V36, Kof and so on). Attached you can find my last production, a F type goods wagon, made with brass and...